Top Posts of 2009January 2, 2010
In case you are interested these have been the twenty most viewed posts in the last year (although some of them were actually written earlier). This doesn’t actually mean they were the best, some of them just come up a lot on popular searches like
“should I quit teaching?” (which tells you a lot about teaching)
“scenes of corporal punishment” (which tells you a lot about the internet).
- A Guide To Scenes From The Battleground.
- You Know it’s Time to Quit Teaching When …
- Corporal Punishment
- Lessons Not Learned (Or Why Sir Alan Steer should still Stick his Stupid Report up his Arse)
- RELOADED: A Brief History of Education Part 2, the 1944 Education Act
- Eight Out Of Forty-Three Ain’t Bad
- Charlie and the Inclusive Chocolate Factory
- Wilful Stupidity
- Self-Esteem: Part 1
- Snake Oil
- OFSTED Must Die
- Education as a Religion
- Why Sir Alan Steer Should Stick his Stupid Report up his Arse
- We Are The People We’ve Been Waiting For
- Hard Work
- RELOADED: FAQs for NQTs
- The Battleground Bookshelf
- Performance Related Pay?
Posted in Blog related |